APTOPIX Amish Attacks
Amish men and women leave the U.S. Federal courthouse Friday, Feb. 8, 2013, in Cleveland. Sam Mullet Sr., 67, the ringleader in a series of unusual hair- and beard-cutting attacks on fellow Amish religious followers in the U.S., was sentenced Friday to 15 years in prison, and 15 family members received sentences of one year to seven years. The defendants were charged with a hate crime because prosecutors believe religious differences brought about the attacks. (AP Photo/Tony Dejak)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 35743Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30080Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9255Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7252Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6705OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3930Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3685College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3424Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3280Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.