Medical Helicopter Crash Illinois
This undated photo provided by the Rockford Health System in Rockford, Ill., shows flight nurse Karen Hollis, 48. Hollis was one of three people killed when a Rockford Medical Center REACT helicopter crashed Monday night, Dec. 10, 2012, in a field near Rochelle, Ill., while traveling between two northern Illinois hospitals. No patients were aboard when the helicopter went down. (AP Photo/Courtesy of the Rockford Heath System)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.