This photo taken Tuesday, Nov. 20, 2012 shows the site where two men were injured in a possible explosion and fire at the Dry Canyon natural gas operations station. The men were flown by medical helicopter to the Intermountain Burn Center at University Hospital, said Jim Felton of the Bill Barrett Corp., the company that operates the station in the Nine Mile Canyon area, about 20 miles east of Price. (AP Photo/Deseret News, Ben Tidswell)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 1406Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 954Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 936Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.