Death Penalty Obese Inmate
This undated photo provided by the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections shows 540 pounds of weights placed on the execution table at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville, Ohio to test the table's load bearing. Ohio death row inmate Ronald Post, scheduled for execution Jan. 16, 2013, is arguing that, at 450 pounds, can not be humanely executed under both the state's usual method and the untested backup procedure. (AP Photo/Ohio Dept. of Rehabilitation and Corrections)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.