Mideast Egypt Coptic Pope
Protesters storm an office of Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi's Muslim Brotherhood Freedom and Justice party and set fires in the Mediterranean port city of Alexandria, Egypt, Friday, Nov. 23, 2012. State TV says Morsi opponents also set fire to his party's offices in the Suez Canal cities of Suez, Port Said and Ismailia. Opponents and supporters of Morsi clashed across Egypt on Friday, the day after the president granted himself sweeping new powers that critics fear can allow him to be a virtual dictator. (AP Photo/Amira Mortada, El Shorouk Newspaper) EGYPT OUT
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 82753Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 43754Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33000Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 23187Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 22920Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8406Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8041Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 7870Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7493Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7427Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.