FILE - In this Nov. 5, 2012, file photo, Republican presidential candidate, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney speaks at a campaign event at the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, N.H. Romney is telling top donors that President Barack Obama won re-election because of the "gifts" he had already provided to blacks, Hispanics and young voters. Romney also cites as a reason for his loss the president's effort to paint Romney as anti-immigrant. In a call Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2012, to those donors, Romney said Obama's campaign focused on giving targeted groups what he called "a big gift" while his campaign had been about, in his words, "big issues for the whole country." (AP Photo/David Goldman, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.