A rare cloud formation is seen amidst destroyed banana plantation four days after typhoon Bopha left hundreds of people killed and rendered extensive damage to agriculture at Montevista township, Compostela Valley in southern Philippines Saturday Dec. 8, 2012. Search and rescue operations following typhoon that killed nearly 600 people in the southern Philippines have been hampered in part because many residents of this ravaged farming community are too stunned to assist recovery efforts, an official said Saturday. (AP Photo/Bullit Marquez)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15918Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8813OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5669Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5503OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4833Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3560Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3491Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3466As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.