Pittsburgh Zoo Child Killed
Barbara Baker, CEO and president of the Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium, gestures to indicate the slope of a railing that is in the observation area of the African Painted Dog exhibit during a news conference on Monday, Nov. 5, 2012, in Pittsburgh. Zoo officials said a young boy was killed after he fell into the exhibit and the dogs mauled him on Sunday, Nov. 4, 2012. (AP Photo/Keith Srakocic)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.