CORRECTION Nicaragua Fake Journalists
CORRECTS YEAR - Mexican citizens, alleged members of an organized crime group, attend the reading of their sentence at court in Managua, Nicaragua, Friday, Jan. 18, 2013. A Nicaraguan judge has sentenced 18 Mexicans who posed as a television crew to 30 years in prison for drug trafficking and money laundering stemming from $9.2 million found in their news vans. (AP Photo/Mayerling Garcia)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13135OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6692Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6620Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5959Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5205Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5081Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3987As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3816Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.