A tree blown over by a storm sits in the home of Martha Cavin in Centreville, Miss. on Wednesday, Dec. 26, 2012. According to Centreville Police Chief Jimmy Ray Reese, Cavin had to be cut out from her home. She was taken by ambulance to the hospital to treat a gash to her head. More than 25 people were injured and at least 70 homes were damaged in Mississippi by the severe storms that pushed across the South on Christmas Day, authorities said Wednesday. (AP Photo/The Enterprise-Journal, Philip Hall)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 42155Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15090Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9670Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8506Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8490Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7696Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7550Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6946Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6921Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5498Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.