Faithful hold banners reading in Latin "Nihil amori Christi praeponere" (Prefer nothing to the love of Christ), left, and in Italian "Grazie Santita' " (Thank you Your Holiness) during Pope Benedict XVI's weekly general audience in the Paul VI Hall at the Vatican, Wednesday Feb. 13, 2013. Looking tired but serene, Pope Benedict XVI told thousands of faithful Wednesday that he was stepping down for "the good of the church," speaking in his first public appearance since dropping the bombshell announcement of his resignation. The 85-year-old Benedict basked in more than a minute-long standing ovation when he entered the packed audience hall for his traditional Wednesday general audience. (AP Photo/Alessandra Tarantino)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 33271Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24362Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6895OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6548Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4476OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3398Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3362Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3190Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3174Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.