Nicaragua Venezuela Chavez
A man prepares a Venezuelan flag next to an image of Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez before a mass in support of him in Managua, Nicaragua, Wednesday Dec. 12, 2012. Venezuela's Information Minister Ernesto Villegas expressed hope about Chavez returning home for his Jan. 10 swearing-in for a new six-year term after his cancer surgery in Cuba, but said in a written message on a government website that if Chavez doesn't make it, "our people should be prepared to understand it." (AP Photo/Esteban Felix)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 13567Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 12400Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6766Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.