A volunteer places a bicycle with other bags of toys in a shopping cart before it is given to a client. The Salvation Army and Feed the Children teamed to distribute bicycles and toys for children, and handed out boxes of food for families at their annual distribution event Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2012. Salvation Army officials said 100 volunteers helped make the event go smoothly. The volunteers loaded bags of toys and bikes into vehicles of clients who had been pre-approved for assistance. Many of the gifts were provided through the Salvation Army's Angel Tree program Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 69024Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31222Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29103Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 19272Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6654Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6511Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 5366Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 5240Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 4922Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 4912Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.