In this photo taken on Wednesday Dec. 5, 2012, Syrian citizens cross from the area that controlled by the Syrian forces loyal to president Bashar Assad, to an area controlled by the Free Syrian Army, at the only crossing point between the two groups, in Aleppo, Syria. Syria blasted NATO's move to deploy Patriot missiles along its border with Turkey, calling the decision "provocative," as the West took a major step toward a possible military role in the civil war. (AP Photo/Abdullah al-Yassin)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12879Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10775OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6990Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5542Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5510Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5081Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4971OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4143Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4066Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3795As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.