H: ° L: °,
Brazil Nightclub Fire
Brazil's President Dilma Rousseff comforts victim's relatives in Santa Maria, southern Brazil, Sunday, Jan. 27, 2013. Rousseff cut short a visit to Chile early Sunday to go to Santa Maria after a deadly nightclub fire. Flames raced through a crowded nightclub in southern Brazil early Sunday, killing more than 200 people as panicked party-goers stampeded toward the exits and gasped for air in the smoke-filled space, authorities said. It appeared to be the world's deadliest nightclub fire in more than a decade. (AP Photo/Roberto Stuckert Filho/Brazil's Presidency)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14891OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9440Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6703Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6232Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6155Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6060Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4124As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3925Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3685Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3113Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.