Strauss Kahn Lawsuit
FILE - In this April 4, 2012 photo, former International Monetary Fund leader, Dominique Strauss-Kahn enters a building prior to his lecture in the Ukrainian Diplomatic Academy in Kiev, Ukraine. A person familiar with the case says the former International Monetary Fund chief and a New York City hotel maid who accused him of trying to rape her have reached an agreement to settle her lawsuit. The deal would end a legal saga that forced Strauss-Kahn's resignation as head of the IMF and ended his French presidential ambitions in 2011. (AP Photo/Sergei Chuzavkov)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.