Speaker of the House John Boehner, R-Ohio, walks to a closed-door GOP caucus as Congress meets to negotiate a legislative path to avoid the so-called "fiscal cliff" of automatic tax increases and deep spending cuts that could kick in Jan. 1., at the Capitol in Washington, Sunday, Dec. 30, 2012. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 72931Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14541Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8647Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7401How to help tornado victims
- 6540Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6504Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6358Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6112Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5411Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5319Details emerge about memorial service for Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.