This undated wanted poster from the FBI shows Rebecca Rubin, who turned herself in to authorities on the Washington-Canada border on Thursday, Nov. 29. 2012. Authorities said Rubin is one of three remaining fugitives from a cell of the Earth Liberation Front known as The Family and based in Eugene, Ore. Ten others from the gorup have been convicted in a string of 20 arsons across the West from 1996 to 2001 that caused $40 million in damages. (AP Photo/FBI)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.