FDA Tobacco Products
Pictured are packs of cigarettes waiting to be purchased at a Chicago area news stand Friday, Nov. 30, 2012. New tobacco products have come nearly to a halt in the U.S. because regulatory reviews for thousands of applications required by a 2009 law are taking much longer than the law requires. Though it might sound like good news from a health perspective, the halt demonstrates how tricky it is to start regulating an industry.(AP Photo/Charles Rex Arbogast)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24367Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12839Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7010OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5994OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5476Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5061Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3886Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3822Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3626Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3264Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.