Sitting in his office, Vince Fudzie, looks over his desk Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2012, in Dallas, Texas. Fudzie, CEO of Triune, a general contracting company based in Dallas, says business with the government has been shrinking since 2006, and the cliff presents yet another challenge. He's already been waiting to find out if he'll get approval to finish a dormitory project for the Department of Labor that's 95 percent complete. (AP Photo/LM Otero)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11552Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10742OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6888Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5464Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5395Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4853Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4694OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4051Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3988Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3664As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.