DIGGING OUT FROM SNOWSTORM
David Rogers digs snow away from his wife's car so it can be removed after being abandoned in deep snow yesterday. His wife is a customer service representative at the downtown bus transfer station on N. Hudson. She made it just a short distance after leaving work before her car became stuck. Many spent Christmas Day, Dec. 25, 2009, digging out from record snow storm that dumped 14 inches of snow in the Oklahoma City area. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
- Death toll from winter storm up to at least 5 in Oklahoma - 2009-12-25
- All interstates, turnpikes now open in Oklahoma - 2009-12-26
- State digs out, thaws after record snowfall - 2009-12-26
- - 2009-12-26
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.