Colorado Theater Shooting
A police offer moves a traffic cone at the entrance to the fenced-in Century movie theater, the site of the deadly 2011 shootings, in Aurora, Colo., Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2013. Victims and their families are being permitted to tour the Colorado movie theater where 12 people were killed and dozens were injured. The family visits, which began on Tuesday and will continue Wednesday, are to be followed by the Theater's reopening to the public on Friday. (AP Photo/Brennan Linsley)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81615Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14276Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8057Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7469Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7367How to help tornado victims
- 6230Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5754Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 5743Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5628OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 5567Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.