TINY TUESDAY ART
Brothers Roman, 6, and Reid Redding, 4, grab crayons from the supply table. Their mother, Carrie Redding, brought the boys to the art event. The OKC Museum of Art hosts Tiny Tuesdays on the third Tuesday of each month. Children ages 2 to 5 years old come with a parent or grandparent to participate in come and go art projects. Today's theme is Paint Your Heart Out, on Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2013. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8192Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6372Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.