DOWNTOWN EDMOND CHRISTMAS
Izzy Morales, 8, watches as melted marshmallow stretches between her mouth and the s'more she is eating. Morales is a Brownie in Trop 625. Edmond Girl Scouts made S'mores, a popular winter snack, on a corner in downtown Edmond Saturday, Dec. 17, 2011, as a fundraiser for their troop. The Scouts, with Troop 625, used a griddle as their heat source to melt marshmallows on a skewer and sandwich it with a square of chocolate between two graham crackers. Money raised will help girls who want to join Scouts but require some financial assistance with the activity fees and various other costs involved in Scouting. This activity was part of a series of Downtown Edmond' Christmas celebrations. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90701Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17035OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12738Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8924Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8598Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8454How to help tornado victims
- 8359Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8212Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7113Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 7056Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.