Marijuana Town Pushback
The sun sets Oct. 25, 2012 over Arcata Bay in Northern California. Though Arcata has come to be known for its tolerance toward marijuana, many residents would rather be known for the wastewater treatment marsh that cleans the waters flowing into the bay.The city is voting on a measure to impose a stiff tax on excessive electricity use designed to drive large-scale indoor marijuana growers out of town. (AP Photo/Jeff Barnard)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21911Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17670Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12642Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10331Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9974Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9639Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7768OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7203Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 6526Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5084Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.