Oil Pipeline Politics
FILE - This March 22, 2012 file photo shows President Barack Obama arriving at the TransCanada Stillwater Pipe Yard in Cushing, Okla. Embarking on a second term, Obama faces mounting pressure on a decision he had put off during his re-election campaign: whether to approve the $7 billion proposed Keystone XL oil pipeline between the U.S. and Canada. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15155OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10481Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 7111Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6362Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6344Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5951Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4162As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 4151Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3884Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3305Record lottery prize is a powerful draw for Oklahomans
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.