NHL Labor Hockey
FILE - Donald Fehr, executive director of the NHL Players Association, speaks to reporters about on going labor talks with the league outside the NHL headquarters in New York, in this July 31, 2012 file photo. Donald Fehr and the players' association are ready to get back to the bargaining table at any moment. They are now just waiting for the NHL to feel the same way. "(We aren't talking) because the owners have not indicated a desire to resume," the NHLPA's executive director said Wednesday night Dec. 19, 2012 before a charity hockey game. (AP Photo/Kathy Willens, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81615Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14276Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8057Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7469Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7367How to help tornado victims
- 6230Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5754Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 5743Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5628OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 5567Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.