JESUS HOUSE HELPS
A man carries his turkey and a sack of groceries from the annex. Jesus House distributed turkeys and grocery items Tuesday morning, Nov. 19, 2012. Officials said they had 400 turkeys and food baskets to distribute and people were standing in line when their doors opened at 8 a.m. In less than two yours, all turkeys had been claimed. They will pass out 400 more turkeys and food baskets on Wednesday. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8457Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.