Marlins Rays Trade Baseball
FILE - In this Sept. 26, 2012, file photo, Toronto Blue Jays shortstop Yunel Escobar throws to first for the out during the eighth inning of a baseball game against the Baltimore Orioles in Baltimore. Escobar's stay with the Miami Marlins lasted all of two weeks. The payroll-slashing Marlins dealt the shortstop and his $5 million salary across Florida to the Tampa Bay Rays on Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2012, for minor league infielder Derek Dietrich. (AP Photo/Nick Wass, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19121Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6569Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6311OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5835Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4411Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4396Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3956Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3349Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3325Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.