Terra Wright, 29, kneels... Pictures
Terra Wright, 29, kneels on the ground and talks on the telephone after receiving her turkey and food. Seated near her is three year-old daughter, Cherish. Wright said she was very grateful for the food and remarked, " without it, we wouldn't have had a Thanksgiving dinner." Wright has four children who live with her in Oklahoma City. Jesus House distributed turkeys and grocery items Tuesday morning, Nov. 19, 2012. Officials said they had 400 turkeys and food baskets to distribute and people were standing in line when their doors opened at 8 a.m. In less than two yours, all turkeys had been claimed. They will pass out 400 more turkeys and food baskets on Wednesday. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13851OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13814Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9624Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7322Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7022Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5771Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5205Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5056Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4611Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4176Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.