Mumbai Attacks Headley
In this courtroom sketch, Linda Ragsdale, center, a Tennessee children's author who was shot during the 2008 terrorist attacks in Mumbai, India, reads an impact statement during the sentencing hearing of David Coleman Headley, 52, left, before U.S. District Judge Harry Leinenweber at federal court in Chicago, Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013. Leinenweber imposed a sentence of 35 years in prison for the key role Headley played in the Mumbai attacks that has been called India's 9/11. (AP Photo/Tom Gianni)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17917Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11872Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10569OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10552Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10275Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9958Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9874Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5156Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4651'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.