Toddler Glued To Wall
FILE - This undated file handout photo from the Dallas County Sheriff's Department shows Elizabeth Escalona who admitted to beating her 2-year-old daughter and gluing her hands to a wall. Escalona pleaded guilty July 12, 2012 to injury to a child. The young mother is scheduled to be sentenced Monday, Oct. 8, 2012, and faces up to life in prison. (AP Photo/Dallas County Sheriff's Department)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19791Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7602OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6827Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6472OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5877Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4499Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4468Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4211Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3402Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3381Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.