Eklil Hakimi, right, Afghanistan's ambassador in Washington, shakes hand with James Warlick, the U.S. deputy special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan during a joint press conference in Kabul, Afghanistan, Thursday, Nov. 15, 2012. The United States and Afghanistan are starting negotiations on an agreement that will shape America's military presence in the country after the withdrawal of most foreign combat troops at the end of 2014. (AP Photo/Ahmad Jamshid)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81977Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32354Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 27598Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 23828Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 15915Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 8307Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7696Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7650Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 7465Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7362Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.