A Christmas wreath adorns the entrance to the burned-out Harbor Light Pub, a neighborhood hangout and gathering place for Rockaways residents, before it burned during Superstorm Sandy, in the Belle Harbor section of the Queens borough of New York, Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2012. The Irish pub was a favorite of local firefighters and police officers. Portraits of two neighborhood boys frame the entrance to the pub. At left is Charlie Heeran, son of pub owner Bernie Heeran. The younger Heeran died in the 9-11 World Trade center attacks. At right is Michael Glover, a Marine who enlisted because of 9-11, but was killed in Fallujah, Iraq, in 2006. (AP Photo/Kathy Willens)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 51863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14915Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9511Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7474Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6783Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6733Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6649Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6166How to help tornado victims
- 6095Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.