A dog plays with a tennis ball backdropped by the Pic de Bugarach mountain in the town of Bugarach, France, Thursday, Dec. 20, 2012. The clock is ticking down to Dec. 21, the supposed end of the Mayan calendar, and from China to California to Mexico, thousands are getting ready for what they think is going to be a fateful day. The sleepy town of Bugarach, nestled in the French Pyrenees mountains, is bracing for the arrival of hundreds of New Age enthusiasts and UFO believers that want to witness the end of the Mayan Long Count calendar. (AP Photo/Marko Drobnjakovic)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8192Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6372Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.