FILE - In this July 19, 2011 file photo, outgoing Thai Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva talks to reporters during a news conference on Thailand's dispute with Cambodia over an ancient temple at Government House in Bangkok. Thai law enforcement authorities announced Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012, that they will file murder charges against Abhisit and his deputy in the first prosecutions of officials for their roles in a deadly 2010 crackdown on anti-government protests. (AP Photo/Apichart Weerawong, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.