In this Sunday, Feb. 17, 2013, file photo provided by CBS News new White House Chief or Staff Denis McDonough speaks on CBS's "Face the Nation" in Washington. On talk shows Sunday McDonough said Obama is concerned about the effect the automatic budget cuts, scheduled for next month, will have on America's middle class. He said the economy has been getting stronger over the past few months, and cited improvements in housing, the stock market and consumer confidence. McDonough also said the White House will push for what he calls a reasonable amount of spending cuts coupled with additional tax revenue. (AP Photo/CBS News,Chris Usher)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
- 7794Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.