Bill Long, a local arborist, walks across S. Robinson as he leaves the Cox Convention Center after volunteering at the Red Andrews Dinner. Long said he enjoyed the morning snowfall and to celebrate the white Christmas, he dressed in a Santa suit with red and green bows attached to his coat. A white Christmas in downtown Oklahoma City, Dec. 25, 2012. Looking west down NW 4th from Harvey. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6362Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6064Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.