Steve Dixon, right, chief... Pictures
Steve Dixon, right, chief operating officer and executive VP of Operations and Geoscience for Chesapeake, joins Maj. Gen. Rita Aragon (ret.) on stage for the playing of the national anthem. About 200 employees at Chesapeake Energy received commemorative coins during a Veterans Day ceremony Monday afternoon, Nov. 12, 2012, on the company's campus in northwest Oklahoma City. The employees were recognized for their military service to the nation. Keynote speaker was Maj. Gen. Rita Aragon (ret.), who is Oklahoma secretary of military and veterans affairs. A company spokesperson said a total of nearly 1200 employees will receive the coin and be commended for military service. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22069Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17657Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12691Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10660Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10002Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9693Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8348OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6426Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5624Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5094Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.