Italian Premier Mario Monti speaks during a news conference in Rome, Sunday, Dec. 23, 2012. Mario Monti on Sunday said is spurning he won't take up Silvio Berlusconi's offer to run on a center-right election ticket backed the by media mogul, citing Berlusconi's heavy criticism of his economic policies. Monti, now in a caretaker role following his resignation last, has kept Italy waiting to hear if he has decided to run or not in in Feb. 24-25 elections. (AP Photo/Mauro Scrobogna, Lapresse)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12287Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11384Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6956Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6508Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4900Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4357OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3734Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3632How to help tornado victims
- 3582Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3172Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.