Moving Bighorn Sheep
In this Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2012 photo, Workers from the Nevada and Utah Division of Wildlife wait as a helicopter carrying three captured big horn sheep sets the animals down, near Henderson, Nev. In an attempt to help repopulate areas of southern Utah, fifty sheep from the River and Muddy mountains in southern Nevada are being captured for relocation to Grand Staircase National Monument. (AP Photo/Julie Jacobson)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.