The Grand Committee's chairman Mia-Petra Kumpula, left, welcomes European Union President Belgian Herman Van Rompuy, right, as he arrives to The Grand Committee at the Parliament house in Helsinki, Finland, Friday Oct. 12, 2012. The Norwegian Nobel Prize Committee announced Friday that the EU receives the award for six decades of contributions "to the advancement of peace and reconciliation, democracy and human rights in Europe." (AP Photo / LEHTIKUVA, Jussi Nukari) FINLAND OUT - NO SALES ORG XMIT: LON809
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 87104Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16817OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12528Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9682Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8846Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8700How to help tornado victims
- 8573Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7011Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.