WASTEWATER LINE MAINT.
Felix Derousselle guides multiple sections of 10-foot rods into the main sewer line. Edmond city employees assigned to field services , wastewater line management division, use specialty tools to clean out a sewer line behind houses on Rimrock Road on Wednesday. Nov. 16, 2011. The crews use 10 foot rod sections that are coupled and inserted into the main line. Additional sections of rod are added until the obstruction is reached. In this photo, the workers are performing a process called mechanical sawing. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21736Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17602Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12531Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9970Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9708Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9584Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7184Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 7150OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6514Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5059Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.