Pals Zachary Fields, left, and Jet Brumback, both 6 years old and from Edmond, find a hay bale to share while eating some food cooked at one of the chuckwagons. The Chuckwagon Gathering and Children's Cowboy Festival returned to the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum in Oklahoma City for its 22nd year this weekend. Boys and girls dressed in cowboy duds to participate in a wide array of activities that included stagecoach and covered wagon rides, pony rides, chuckwagon cooking demonstrations, the chance to sample food prepared in Dutch ovens, rope making, face painting, storytelling, musical entertainment and an Old-West Medicine Show at this year's event on Saturday, May 26, 2012. Photo By Jim Beckel , The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 28347Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 17448Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7187OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5906Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5536OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4738Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3702Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3694Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3367Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3246Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.