Judge Mary Yu, left, looks on as Brendon Taga, right and Jesse Page, of Vashon Island, Wash., sign their wedding certificate after taking their wedding vows in the early morning hours, becoming among the first gay couples to legally wed, Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012, in Seattle. Gov. Chris Gregoire signed a voter-approved law legalizing gay marriage Wednesday, Dec. 5 and weddings for gay and lesbian couples began in Washington on Sunday, following the three-day waiting period after marriage licenses were issued earlier in the week. (AP Photo/Elaine Thompson)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90701Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17035OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12738Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8924Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8598Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8454How to help tornado victims
- 8359Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8212Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7113Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 7056Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.