Spain Financial Crisis
Perpetua Obi reacts before her eviction in Santa Coloma de Gramanet, Spain, Thursday, Nov. 15, 2012. The Spanish government on Thursday passed a decree suspending evictions of the most vulnerable homeowners unable to pay their mortgage, a bid to ease a trend that has seen hundreds of thousands of people lose their homes because of the brutal economic crisis. The eviction was finally suspended. (AP Photo/Manu Fernandez)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19791Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7602OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6827Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6472OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5877Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4499Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4468Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4211Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3402Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3381Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.