Olivia McKown, 12, carries Sadie Noreen, 8, after they unveiled a giant switch at Science Museum Oklahoma during a program to announce plans to create a 21,000-square-foot exhibit focusing on children ages 3 to 6 with funding from a $12 million grant from the Donald W. Reynolds Foundation in Oklahoma City, Tuesday January 22, 2013. Photo By Steve Gooch, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19791Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7602OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6827Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6472OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5877Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4499Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4468Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4211Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3402Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3381Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.