Sandy Military Jacket Found
In this photo taken Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2012, Teresa deGavre smiles as she looks at her late husband's West Point uniform jacket at her home near Onancock, Va. The Chester B. deGavre's jacket was discovered on a beach in New Jersey after Superstorm Sandy by Donna Gugger of Holland, Pa. who returned it Wednesday. (AP Photo/Eastern Shore News, Malissa Watterson) NO SALES
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.