Strauss Kahn Lawsuit
FILE- In this Aug. 22, 2011 file photo, Nafissatou Diallo, the hotel housekeeper who accused Dominique Strauss-Kahn of sexually assaulting her, leaves a state office building in New York. A person familiar with the case says the New York City maid and the former International Monetary Fund chief w who was accused of trying to rape her, have reached an agreement to settle her lawsuit. The deal would end a legal saga that forced Strauss-Kahn's resignation as head of the IMF and ended his French presidential ambitions in 2011. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81417Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31213Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 29647Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8211Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7508Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7403Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7284Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 7178Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 6931Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.