Trooper Richard Oldaker
OKLAHOMA HIGHWAY PATROL / MUG: Trooper Richard Oldaker Oldaker joined the OHP in 1969. Trooper Oldaker was the pilot of the O.H.P. aircraft Trooper Alexander and Ft. Sill soldIer Spec. 4 Ronnie D. Russell were aboard which was on a low flying mission over the Salt Fork River bed near Hollis. The plane struck a utility pole wire spanning the river and crashed. All three men died in the crash.
- Oklahoma Highway Patrol turns 75, but traffic safety remains primary objective - 2012-04-08
- Thirty four Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers have died in the line of duty - 2012-04-08
- Oklahoma Highway Patrol recruits start 20-week academy - 2012-04-08
- Patrol history - 2012-04-08
- Oklahoma Highway Patrol bomb squad has many duties - 2012-04-08
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.